What Apprenticeships do we offer?
- Business Administration
- Customer Service
- Engineering Fitter
- Machinist Advanced Manufacturing
- Maintenance & Operations Technician
- Mechatronics Maintenance Technician
- Fabrication and Welding
- Leadership & Management
Information, Advice & Guidance
- Benefits of an Apprenticeship
- Choosing the Right Path
- Typical Job Roles
- Frequently Asked Interview Questions
- How to Write a CV
- How to Write a Cover Letter
- Careers Education, Information, Advice & Guidance Sessions
- How to Approach an Interview
- Frequently Asked Questions by Learners
- Advice for Parents/Guardians
- Useful Links
- COVID-19 Update: Employers & Apprentices
Information for Employers
- Why Employ an Apprentice?
- Frequently Asked Questions by Employers
- Apprenticeship Levy
- Apprenticeship Co-Investment
A great way to catch your reader's attention is to tell a story. Everything you consider writing can be told as a story.
Current Apprenticeship Vacancies
Apprentice Case Studies
National Apprenticeship Week
Download Apprenticeship Guide
Remote Education Offer
What Courses do we offer?
- Health & Safety
- Specialised Plant
- Management & Professional Development
- First Aid
- Mental Health
What NVQ's do we offer?
Importance of Staff Development
Booking Terms and Conditions
Download our Course Schedule
Annual Membership Draw
Sign Up to Mailing List
Meet the Team
Why Work for Us
Current Staff Vacancies
Members of Alliance Learning
Sign Up to Mailing List
Safeguarding & British Values
Ofsted Follow-Up Statement
Book a Course
I have read and understood Alliance Learning Training Limited
terms and conditions
I accept Alliance Learning Training Limited
terms and conditions
Course Overview (Benefits)
Alliance learning puts the safety of its customers and employees as its highest priority. Our COVID-19 risk assessment prohibits the sharing of any PPE. .
It is mandatory own PPE must be provided including harnesses , anyone attending a course without relevant PPE will not be permitted to complete the training and full course costs will apply.
New ePAL cards went live 1st June 2021 , please download the APP prior to attending , follow the below link.
Photographs will be taken on the day for the IPAF ePAL cards
Alliance learning puts the safety of its customers and employees as its highest priority. Our COVID-19 risk assessment prohibits the sharing of any PPE.
IT IS MANDATORY OWN PPE MUST BE PROVIDED INCLUDING HARNESSES ANYONE ATTENDING A COURSE WITHOUT RELEVANT PPE WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO ATTEND AND FULL PAYMENT WILL BE APPLIED.
IPAF Health & Fitness Statement
Since the safe use of Mobile Elevating Work Platforms (MEWPs) requires that you consult safety notices and read and thoroughly understand the manufacturer's instruction manual, literacy and language comprehension are important requirements for any MEWP user. Similarly, since the assembly and use of MEWPs can be physically demanding, users should be physically fit and in good health and should, generally, not have problems with eyesight or hearing, heart disease, high blood pressure, epilepsy, fear of heights / vertigo, giddiness with balance, impaired limb function, alcohol or drug dependence or psychiatric illness. If you have any problems with literacy or language comprehension, or have any doubts about your fitness to use the MEWPs, you MUST bring them to the attention of your employer. This need not preclude you from using MEWPs, provided your employer conducts an assessment and is able to put in place adequate measures to take account of any difficulties you may have. Alliance Learning has first aid provision and hold relevant insurance documents.
Course Content/Topics Covered
. Health & Safety/PPE
. Accidents and prevention
. Inspection of equipment
. Knowledge test
. Course review and evaluation
• Delegates will be able to identify and select the correct form of harness and lanyard, and be able to inspect both the harness and lanyard as requirement of the PPE regulations and sign them off for the whole 12 months for the whole company. They will also be able to maintain, fit and use them effectively
• Legislative compliance
• Reduced risk of falls from mobile elevated working platforms
• Successful delegates will receive an IPAF certificate to demonstrate their level of competency and safety to IPAF standards
Course Duration (days):
All those operatives who use mobile powered access equipment.
Assessment and Certification
Method of Delivery:
Alliance Learning Training Ltd
The Hurst Building
Horwich Business Park