Apprentice Business Administrator
|Vacancy Ref: VC0136||Sector: Business Administration|
|Location: Horwich||Postcode Area: BL6|
|Salary/Hour: 3.50||Hours: 35|
|Entry Qualifications: A-C Maths and English|
Skills & Qualities:
Good communication skills,
Happy to work within a team, self motivated and good organisational skills.
Here you will be working in a team, gaining vital work experience in an exciting growing company.
• Logging new claims on system
• Answering incoming calls from policyholders, insurers, etc and dealing with general queries
• Making outgoing calls to provide updates and obtain information from policyholders, insurers, etc
• Progress chase claims as appropriate and update files
• Update insurer’s systems as appropriate including daily/weekly checks
• Manage surveyor’s diaries
• Deal with incoming emails, taking appropriate action or redirecting
• Dealing with incoming post and outgoing post
• General housekeeping, eg storage and destruction of files, ensuring correspondence is passed round & filed
• Chasing certificates from trades
• Arranging meetings, sending invites and chasing responses
You will also train with Alliance learning to gain a Nationally recognised qualification to begin your career.
Please note that you may be required to attend Alliance Learning on a day release programme.