Apprentice Business Administrator
|Vacancy Ref: VC0134||Sector: Business Administration|
|Location: Horwich||Postcode Area: BL6|
|Salary/Hour: 3.50||Hours: 37.5|
|Entry Qualifications: A-C GCSE|
Skills & Qualities:
• Ability to integrate within a team and able to work using own initiative
• Enthusiastic and willing approach to take on new challenges
• Accepts feedback positively and is driven to succeed and develop own skills and knowledge
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of dealing with challenging conversations confidently and calmly in order to deliver exceptional customer service
• Able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication with internal and external customers
• Ability to manage workload within set time scales in order to meet the demands of the business
• Able to challenge the status quo by taking a pro-active
Premex is a leading medical-legal agency providing independent medical reports to the insurance and legal sectors, with 20 years within the industry. Premex are an innovative business and are proud to hold the Investors In People Gold Award.
The role of a Case Handler is an integral role to support the smooth running of a case within the main Operations of the business. The role is varied and will involve dealing with Medical Experts, Solicitors and the General Public, providing key and accurate information.
The role will include taking and receiving telephone calls in order to process claims with set time scales. The role will include key performance measures against set criteria including quality, efficiency and attendance
Duties will also include:
• To input accurate case data on a regular basis
• To be responsible and accountable for assigned workload including meeting internal and customer Service Level Agreements
• Make and receive telephone calls to customer and suppliers, ensuring a high level of customer service each time
• Ensure all customer interactions are in line with the business processes and best practice guidelines
Please note that you may be required to attend Alliance Learning on a day release programme.