|Vacancy Ref: VC0096||Sector: Engineering Maintenance|
|Location: Bolton||Postcode Area: BL1|
|Salary/Hour: £3.50||Hours: 37.5 hours (8.30am - 5.30pm )|
|Entry Qualifications: GCSE GRADES A-C , Maths / English / Science|
Skills & Qualities:
• Good English, good communication skills, excellent organisational skills, positive attitude.
• Excellent Listening & Learning Skills
• Positive attitude
• Good Timekeeping and Attendance required
• Hard working and pays attention to detail
• Driving Licence is essential
Training in house and field based with an experienced engineer on full range of photocopiers from various manufacturers.
Setting up equipment, fault finding on Circuit boards &machines in general.
Repairing and maintaining all of the equipment DMS provide/support