Level 3 Management Advanced Apprenticeship
What does a Level 3 Management Apprentice do?
- Manages their own workload whilst leading others
- Works effectively with other people
- Plans and implements change
- Manages a project or budget
- Encourages innovation
- Carries out operational plans
- Recruits staff
- Manages the work of a team
What are the entry requirements?
Candidates must be aged 16 or over and should have:
- Good literacy skills
- The ability to work quickly and accurately
- Effective communication
- An eye for detail
- Motivation Skills
- Problem solving ability
- Planning the team’s work
- Able to meet deadlines
- Making decisions
What is the duration of the course?
The Level 3 Apprenticeship in Management takes 15-18 months to complete.
How can I progress in Team Leading?
After completing the level 3 Management apprenticeship you could progress onto your Level 4 in Management.
What Qualifications will I gain?
1. Level 3 NVQ in Management:
The National Vocational Qualification (NVQ) will be gained through on the job training and the assessment of this which includes written assignments, multiple choice exams, observations in the workplace, witness testimonies, work product , guided discussions and personal statements.
2. Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR):
Employment Rights and Responsibilities cover legislation and other key policies you need to know and understand, relevant to your job role.
3. Functional Skills in English, Maths and ICT:
Functional Skills are qualifications in Maths, English and ICT that equip learners with the practical skills needed to learn, live and work successfully.
4. PLTS (Personal, Learning and Thinking Skills):
These are generic skills that are essential to life, learning and work. There are 6 PLTS:
- Independent Enquirers
- Creative Thinkers
- Reflective Learners
- Team Workers
- Effective Participators