ESF Free Funded Training - Lancashire
What is ESF Funded Training?
The ESF Skills Support for the Workforce is a project that has been funded by the European Social Fund. Alliance Learning has been successful in delivering this project and now has access to a £14m pot of funding for Lancashire businesses to use for training staff who want to improve the skills of their workforce and help ensure future business growth.
What training can we offer as part of the funding?
Programme Offer - NVQ units:
- Business Admin/Management
- Health & Social Care
- Advice & Guidance
Programme Offer - Training Courses:
- First Aid*
- Quality, Health, Safety & Environment
- Specialised Plant*
- Further Working at Heights*
- Certificate in Leadership & Team Skills Level 2 - ILM
For Support with Redundancy we can offer:
- Functional Skills English, Maths and ICT
- Employability including CV writing and interview skills
- Tailored vocational units
*1 or 2 day courses available only *Subject to eligibility criteria
Are you eligible?
The eligibility criteria states that:
- The company must be based in Lancashire
- The company has less than 250 employees
- The candidate must be 16+ years old
- Candidates can be eligible for support if they are at risk of redundancy or have been made redundant in the last 3 months
Are you interested in the funded training?
If yes, please contact a member of our team today who will arrange to complete a training needs analysis form to help you decided which programmes are best suited to your business needs.
For more information, please contact a member of our Sales Team on 01204 677811 or email email@example.com