Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration
What work tasks would a Level 2 Business Admin Apprentice complete?
- Handles a range of computer or paper based tasks relating to the routine aspects of running companies and organisations
- Works effectively with other team members, planning
- Deals with mail, filing, faxing, photocopying, and telephone calls
- Provides a high level of customer service
What are the entry requirements?
Candidates must be aged 16 or over and should:
- Good Literacy and Numeracy Skills
- Keyboard and computer skills
- Able to work quickly and accurately
- Spoken and written communication skills relating to working with colleagues, other departments, outside companies and members of the public
- An eye for detail
- Team working skills
- Problem solving ability
What is the duration of the course?
Level 2 Apprenticeship in Business Administration (equivalent to 5 GCSE’s grade A-C) takes approximately 12 to 15 months to complete.
How can I progress in Business Administration?
After completing your Level 2, you can progress onto a Level 3 Business Administration Advanced Apprenticeship which is equivalent to 2 A-Level passes.
What Qualifications will I gain?
1. The Level 2 NVQ in Business Administration:
The National Vocational Qualification (NVQ) will be gained through on the job training and the assessment of this which includes written assignments, multiple choice exams, observations in the workplace, witness testimonies, work product , guided discussions and personal statements.
2. Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR):
Employment Rights and Responsibilities cover legislation and other key policies you need to know and understand, relevant to your job role.
3. Functional Skills in English,
Functional Skills are qualifications in Maths,
4. PLTS (Personal, Learning and Thinking Skills):
These are generic skills that are essential to life, learning and work. There are 6 PLTS:
- Independent Enquirers
- Creative Thinkers
- Reflective Learners
- Team Workers
- Effective Participators