Centre & Staff Information
Our learndirect centre staff will provide advice and guidance to help you get back into learning, whatever your goals we can help you.
You can expect the following from us:
• To give helpful induction, guidance, advice and support in choosing courses most suited to your needs. To receive clear information on the course and its objectives and assessment requirements.
• To provide clear information on the course and its objectives and assessment requirements.
• To provide a high standard of support throughout your learning programme.
• To give regular feedback on your progress, recommend additional learning materials to complement your studies and mark any submitted assignments promptly.
• We will treat you solely on your own merits, without discrimination on the grounds of race, gender, religion, age or disability.
• Through our recognised procedures, we will listen to your views and suggestions concerning any aspect of your learning journey at Alliance Learning.
• We will provide expert advice on potential further progression routes following the completion of a period of training.
• Centres that offer a relaxed learning environment.
All our learndirect centre staff can be seen on the right. They will be the people that will guide and support you throughout your training programme.
Centre contact information:
Brown Street North
(used to be Timms Ford Garage, near Travis Perkins)
Tel: 01942 267252 or 01942 605252.