Distribution, Warehousing & Storage Operations NVQ Level 2 & 3
Approximately 12 months per qualification.
This vocational training course is intended for anybody working in a warehousing environment carrying out a range of tasks which could include, stock checking, order picking and preparing orders for dispatch.
NVQ Level 2: 8 units (3 Mandatory, 5 Optional)
NVQ Level 3: 8 units (2 Mandatory, 6 Optional)
NVQ Level 2:
3 Mandatory Units
• Contribute to maintaining a safe & healthy workplace
• Contribute to keeping the workplace secure
• Work effectively on own in organisation
5 Optional Units- you choose with guidance, if needed 5 units that are suitable for the environment you work in.
NVQ Level 3:
2 Mandatory Units
• Contribute to a safe and healthy working environment
• Develop & maintain productive working relationships
6 Optional Units - you choose with guidance, if needed, 6 units that are suitable for the environment you work in.
You will receive approximately 8-10 visits. These may vary depending on whether an in-house assessor is available or not.