What are my responsibilities as an employer?
• You must give your apprentices an introduction to their role and provide on the job training.
• Working with us to identify how the programme can best meet the needs of your apprentices and the business: including the qualifications, key skills, optional framework units and other support to be delivered.
• Ensuring learners gather the practical work-based experience to enable them to gain the evidence for their portfolios and to ensure that there is an adequate link between on and off the job provision training.
• You are also responsible for the wages of your apprentices (£2.60 per hour for a minimum of 30 hours per week).
• Be available approximately every eight weeks to review the learners’ progress.
• Provide a safe working environment complying with current health & safety legislation.
• Allow your apprentices to attend off the job training at an Alliance Learning training centre. N.B If you feel this would be issue, please discuss this with a member of our Apprenticeship Team who will endeavour to meet your needs.
Contact our Recruitment Team to discuss your vacancy and enable us to start the recruitment process today. Call 0845 2575342 or email: email@example.com.