Alliance Learning offers Apprenticeships in Customer Service throughout Greater Manchester, if you want a career in a customer facing role, either over the phone, over the internet or face-face, this is the course for you!
What does the course involve?
• Dealing with all aspects of customer service over the phone, on the internet or face-to-face.
• Working in receptions, in call centres, retail/wholesale outlets, warehouses or based in an office environment.
• Carrying out general customer service duties in support of role.
Interested candidates should have the following skills & interests....
• Keyboard and computer skills
• Telephone skills
• Able to work quickly and accurately
• Spoken and written communication skills and the ability to relate to colleagues, other departments, outside companies and members of the public
• Able to work without close supervision
• An eye for detail
• Able to work as part of a team
• Problem solving ability
• Potential for further development
The programme consists of the following five areas:
1. The NVQ in Customer Service
The Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Customer Service consists of 28 credits.
The Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Customer Service consists of 42 credits.
2. The Technical Certificate
The L2 Certificate in Customer Service consists of 13 credits.
The L3 Certificate in Customer Service consists of 13 credits.
3. Key Skills / Functional Skills in Application of Number, Communication and ICT.
4. Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
5. PLTS (Personal Learning and Thinking Skills)
These are generic skills that are essential to life, learning and work. There are 6 PLTS: Independent Enquiry, Creative Thinking, Reflective Learning, Team Working, Self-managing, Effective Participation